Monday, July 27, 2020

Whiskey Business

Hello and Welcome back to my Blog
unfortunately I didn't get to blog on Friday as life just got busy so this week it will be a Monday and in future I need to schedule my posts.
Today I have my youngest daughter home unwell with Asthma its such a cold and rainy day here in Sydney I plan to just keep her warm and dry and I must say that she is one happy girl not having school
anyway with todays Card I used Whiskey Business I have made some quick simple cards using this set that I will share over the next week


Products Used
Whiskey Business stamp set 152550
Basic black cardstock 121688
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 152494
Memento Black Ink Pad 132708
White Stampin 'Emboss Powder 109132
Stampin' Blends  So Saffron 154905 and  Cinnamon Cider 153105

Thank you for looking at my blog today 
Happy Stampin' Luv Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment