Friday, July 17, 2020

Game On

Hello and Welcome
Today its frosty cold here in NSW so my hands are freezing and not wanting to play plus 
we are smack in the middle of a few Covid 19 hotspots so we are staying home and staying safe
maybe while this is all going on I can practice my photography skills as my photos are pretty bad!
anyway with my card today I have used the new Game On stamp set 




Products 
Game On stamp set
Whisper white cardstock
basic black cardstock
black memento ink 
tasteful textile 3D embossing folder
and stampin' dimensionals to 3D the chess pieces 

thanks again for visiting my blog
Happy Stampin' Luv Deb

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, love the card. However I love all of your cards. This is great since we can’t have Card Class I will just follow you here. I have this Stamp set on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks K yes please do check back

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Deb, love the Black and White Theme. Your Blog is looking great. Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ange thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete