Friday, August 11, 2017

Floral Statements & Work of Art

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight

Yahhh I'm starting to love to blog ! hopefully I will soon start doing at least two a week .
at the moment I have had my youngest miss 7 home very sick she suffers Asthma and this was the worst attack she's ever had poor little chicken
For my card this week I have used the beautiful Floral Statements and teamed it with a stamp from the Work of Art set to give it that splash of colour in the background I used lemon lime twist and Bermuda bay
I totally love how it turned out with the embossing paste coloured with  Tranquil tide re inker on the black cardstock to add some texture
click HERE to see the teams projects ! I hope that you enjoy looking at my Blog and follow while you are here

MY CARD



http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/08/crazy-crafters-highlights-vote-for-your_11.html











1 comment:

  1. I love the background Deb and how you have continued to produce awesome cards week after week. Keep up the good work. You are doing a great job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete