Friday, July 7, 2017

Magical Mermaid

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight

Welcome to my blog and thank you for joining in on the team highlights
today I have used Magical Mermaid and Marbled  background stamp and wow what a beautiful combination
firstly I inked up the Marbled background stamp  on a piece of shimmery white with three colours Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point  just using the stamping sponges that I had cut into quarters. I stamped the sand in crumb cake and  the seeweed in Bermuda bay
then on another piece of shimmery white I stamped the mermaid coloured with the watercolor pencils using a blender pen , on her tail I used the stunning iridescent sequins, just glued down with Tombow
I used Stampin' dimensionals to attach her
stamped the sentiment on shimmery cardstock sponged in pacific point layer on Bermuda bay cardstock
please check out the rest of the teams work HERE
Thank you for looking and please follow my blog if you like my cards
MY CARD






3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Deb, love how you have used the dsp in the background and the sequins on the mermaid. Well Done. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Deb! How much time did you spend on those sequins! Dedication to ones craft is something I admire xx Love your card!

    ReplyDelete