Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hello Friend

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight

Welcome back to my blog for this weeks Crazy Crafters team project highlight
for this weeks card I used the Hello Friend stamp Set
firstly embossed the garden green card  using layered leaves embossing folder then I also used the same folder to emboss a piece of crumbcake cardstock this was added to card using foam adhesive  stripes. next a piece of whisper white  then the top crumbcake I stamped the image in garden green ink I then used versamark and using white emboss powder I heat set the flowers to give them that stunning white look . the corner flowers are stamped in garden green the centre circle was stamped on a piece of crumbcake using versamark and heat setting with white embossing powder layered on a piece of garden green both cut out using the layering circles Framelits
click HERE to see the rest of the teams projects
My Card


http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/crazy-crafters-highlights-vote-for-your_21.html

Products Used :
Hello Friend Stamp Set
Garden green cardstock
Crumbcake cardstock
Whisper white cardstock
Garden green ink pad
versamark
white emboss powder
Layered circles thinlits dies
Basic Rhinestones
Layered leaves embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment