Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet - Thank You

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight


Thank you for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project.
The top ten winners will get to take part in a international blog hop so please VOTE FOR ME
you can do that by clicking HERE !
Our theme was " Gratitude"
I hope that you enjoy MY CARD




For my card today I firstly made a border around a piece of shimmery white using washi tape so it peels off without damaging your card , I then used our seasonal decorative mask and using the stamping sponges added small portions of ink in different colours ( listed below)
using the stitched shape framelits I cut out the largest oval, then basically stamp and cut the flowers from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set layering some in different colours .. I think the background gives a lovely effect

Products used
Beautiful Bouquet stamp set
Bouquet bunch framelits
Seasonal decorative masks
Stamping Sponges
Basic rhinestones
Sweet sugarplum ink
Daffodil delight ink
Berry Burst ink
Sahara sand ink
Background inks Lemonlime twist/ Berry burst/Tempting turquoise
Shimmery card / Black card/ Berry burst card/

13 comments:

  1. Awesome card Deb, love the flowers they just pop off the card, they look so real. Great Job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ange for all your support xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Deb. I love the multicoloured sponged background. So vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Lou I loved making this card

      Delete
  3. Your card is AMAZING!! I never would have thought to sponge with multiple colors but it's AMAZING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness a celebrity on my blog xxx thank you so much Patty, I really enjoyed joining in today for my first international highlight

      Delete
  4. Totally in love with your amazing background Deb! Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Cheryll I was pretty happy with it

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty Deb. I love the background ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thanks so much Shelly that's so kind of you

      Delete
  6. Lovely card, love the different colours you have used in your background sponging. Great arrangement of the bouquet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Anne I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment xxx

      Delete
  7. Your card is gorgeous Debs. Love the bouquet - Angela xx

    ReplyDelete