Friday, July 14, 2017

Banners For You

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight

Welcome to my blog this week for another team highlight
for todays card I have made a Goodbye and Good luck card for a lovely neighbour who is moving interstate.. I hope you like may card
First I used washi tape to mask a small border around a piece of shimmery white cardstock
then using one of the stencils from Pattern Party Decorative masks I just randomly added small portions of different inks using cut up sponges
stamped and die cut the sentiment using Banners for you and Bunch of Banners Framelits
stamped and die cut flowers and some foliage using the Beautiful Bouquet and Bouquet Bunch Framelits
I just curled the edges of the flowers a little using a bone folder then used multipurpose liquid glue
added a few Rhinestones for added bling
Thank you for taking the time to view my card and please follow my blog while your here

My Card

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Deb, I love the flowers and the background, have you used the embossing paste. An awesome card. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of colours you've used with the stencil for your background!

    ReplyDelete