Friday, July 28, 2017

Always & Forever

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight

Welcome to my blog for yet another Crazy Crafters Team Highlight
For my card this week I used the Always & Forever stamp set
I started with just a little sponged background in soft sky and pear pizzazz
I stamped the tree trunk then I stamped it again and fussy cut it out and layered it with dimensionals I also stamped and cut it the round wood slab and popped it behind also using dimensionals . the  cardstock I used is whisper white / wild wasabi and early espresso
the cute little butterflies in Bermuda bay are from the Sharing Sweet Thoughts set
you can click this link to see the rest of the teams cards HERE
MY CARD

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/crazy-crafters-highlights-vote-for-your_28.html


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment Deb (I'm claiming it) love how you have coloured your image. The light sponging in the background is so soft and lovely. Great Fussy Cutting one of my favourite techniques. A great card once again. Well Done. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Deb, the splash of blue from the butterflies really makes this card POP. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have done this entire card it's adorable. Certainly a change from all other love cards.
    Well done. Xx

    ReplyDelete